66th Annual Steele County Art Exhibition
The show is open to all artists who are eighteen years of age and live in Steele County or individuals who are members of the Owatonna Arts Center.
Entries accepted ................. May 1-4
Entries will be accepted only during OAC hours listed
Exhibition dates .................. May 6-27
Pick up works ...................... May 29-June 1
Gallery hours: 1-5 pm Tuesday through Sunday
- Exhibitors may submit up to three original pieces that have been created within the past year to be exhibited.
- Works in the following media may be shown: oil, watercolor, acrylic, casein, pencil, pen & ink, hand pulled prints, charcoal, pastel, crayon, and sculpture.
- All must be original pieces.
- All pictures must be framed and ready to hang using the wire hanger method. All sculptures must be ready for display.
- Artwork may be offered for sale. The Owatonna Arts Center policy is: A 20% commission will be deducted from the listed price for each work of art sold during the exhibition. At the conclusion of the show, the Owatonna Arts Center will make checks payable to the artist for 80% of the listed price and mail it to the address on the registration form.
- The sale price for each piece of the artwork will appear next to the work – unless the artist requests omission.
- All artwork must be labeled on the back with artist’s name, title of piece and media, sale price or value.
Please bring a completed registration form with you when you deliver your artwork:
Phil Taylor, Paintings
Andrew Judkins, Painting
Pam Mikeworth, Painting & George Sierakowski, Painting
Gallery hours are 1-5 pm, Tuesday through Sunday.